Discover the most current, evidence-based strategies to help you live better with osteoarthritis. By attending this FREE three hour session*, led by an Arthritis Society Canada Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you will learn about:
- Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee
- How therapeutic exercise, physical activity and weight management can decrease pain
- Strategies to manage your arthritis
- Community resources
You will also be interacting with others who share your condition and understand your experiences.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).