How to get better sleep with arthritis
People with arthritis often have challenges sleeping. This FREE virtual* workshop, led by an Arthritis Society clinician, is designed as an introduction to learning to sleep better.
By attending this group session, you will learn:
- To identify the physical and emotional impacts related to sleep deprivation
- The barriers to getting quality sleep
- Strategies to improve duration and quality sleep
- You will also receive resources to further assist with sleep wellness
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 1584
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.