Sponsoring an Arthritis Society Canada event is a meaningful way to support the six million Canadians living with arthritis. To build awareness, create friendships and raise funds, Arthritis Society Canada holds events throughout the year, across the country. These events are only possible through the generous gifts we receive from our corporate partners:
- Rock The Joint is a one-night virtual event that brings together bands and solo artists from across Canada for a special musical showcase in support of Arthritis Society Canada.
- All-In for Arthritis is the perfect night for Texas Hold ‘Em players to put their gaming skills to use in the fight against arthritis.
- Nova Scotia’s Celebrity Roast for comedy lovers raises money to advance arthritis research and advocacy.
- Arthritis Talks is an annual series of webinars that present timely, relevant, and practical information to people living with arthritis – and those who love them.
- Check out our full calendar of events
If your company would like to consider an event sponsorship, please contact Anna Baranowski, Manager, Corporate & Sponsorship Giving.