By aligning with a non-profit you believe in, your company can engage customers, clients and employees by showing them you share their values.
Boost your marketing and help the Arthritis Society thrive, in just three easy steps:
- Step 1: Select or create a product or service that will galvanize customers around our cause – showing them how sales of this product or service can help fund efforts to stop arthritis.
- Step 2: Decide on the percentage or value of proceeds that will be donated to the Arthritis Society (with a suggested minimum commitment of $5,000).
- Step 3: Decide which of the Arthritis Society’s program areas will most resonate with your customers – and create a compelling marketing package to share the impact of how sales advance the critical work of the Arthritis Society.
Benefits of Cause Marketing for your business:
- Provides a lasting boost to sales
- Increases customer loyalty and trust
- Introduces your business to new customers
- Differentiates your products and company in a crowded landscape
- Helps your company meet changing customer expectations
Statistics from the 2017 Cone Communications CSR Study:
- 87% of people will purchase a product because a company advocates for an issue they care about
- 85% of customers have a more positive image of a company when it supports a cause
- 80% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a cause
- 75% of brands engage in Cause Marketing
If you have any questions or would like to set up a Cause Marketing campaign with us, please contact Anna Baranowski, Manager, Corporate & Sponsorship Giving.