The impact of arthritis on women is significant; they report higher levels of stress, disability, sleep difficulties and depression compared to males living with arthritis. Females are also much more likely to have arthritis than men. The risks and challenges of women are underappreciated.
In this Arthritis Talks webinar, Dr. Mary De Vera delves into:
- Why arthritis affects more women than men
- Strategies to support women as they juggle the many roles in their life
- How to navigate relationships, sex and intimacy when you have arthritis
- Parenting and grandparenting with arthritis
- Considerations when thinking about starting a family or becoming pregnant