This FREE interactive workshop*, designed for people with fibromyalgia and led by an Arthritis Society clinician will help you:
- Understand fibromyalgia and recommended treatment choices
- Learn evidence-based coping strategies
- Take an active role in the management of fibromyalgia
You will also be interacting with others who share your condition and understand your experiences.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.