When you suffer from osteoarthritis, everyday actions that most people take for granted can be daunting. This FREE virtual* workshop, led by an Arthritis Society Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will help you get a handle on things.
Attending this workshop will help you:
- Learn strategies to reduce symptoms and protect joints
- Practice simple daily exercises to manage pain and increase joint function
- Review various devices designed to ease stress on your hands
- Interact with others who share your condition and understand your experiences
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address.
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).