This FREE virtual* program led by an Arthritis Society Canada Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will help you:
- Understand your diagnosis and possible causes of your pain
- Recognize how good posture can help manage your pain
- Learn and practice simple daily exercises to strengthen and improve flexibility
- Identify strategies, tips and tools to reduce neck and back strain in daily activities
You will also receive resources and information for more help in your community.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).