How to get better sleep with arthritis
People with arthritis often have challenges sleeping. This FREE virtual* workshop, led by an Arthritis Society clinician, is designed as an introduction to learning to sleep better.
By attending this group session, you will learn:
- To identify the physical and emotional impacts related to sleep deprivation
- The barriers to getting quality sleep
- Strategies to improve duration and quality sleep
- You will also receive resources to further assist with sleep wellness
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).