This FREE virtual* program led by an Arthritis Society Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will help you:
- Understand your diagnosis and possible causes of your pain
- Recognize how good posture can help manage your pain
- Learn and practice simple daily exercises to strengthen and improve flexibility
- Identify strategies, tips and tools to reduce neck and back strain in daily activities
You will also receive resources and information for more help in your community.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.