Unlock the strategies for living well with Spondyloarthritis or Ankylosing Spondylitis.
This FREE 3 hour workshop, led by an Arthritis Society clinician, will help you:
- Better understand Spondyloarthritis and treatment options
- Learn strategies to manage your symptoms
- Practice simple exercises to reduce stiffness and improve posture
- Learn about helpful online resources
- Interact with others who share your condition and understand your experiences
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today for this free session – 1-800-321-1433 ext 3307
*requires computer/laptop/ tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
*registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).