Moving forward with your feet.
An Arthritis Society Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will help you:
- Evaluate your feet and possible causes of your pain
- Understand basic shoe design and what footwear works for you
- Improve mobility and daily activities through tips and tools
- Manage your symptoms
- Practice simple daily movement exercises
You will also be interacting with others who share your condition and understand your experiences.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ex 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).