Discover the most current, evidence-based strategies to help you live better with osteoarthritis. By attending this FREE three hour session*, led by an Arthritis Society Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you will learn about:
- Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee
- How therapeutic exercise, physical activity and weight management can decrease pain
- Strategies to manage your arthritis
- Community resources
You will also be interacting with others who share your condition and understand your experiences.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.