When you suffer from osteoarthritis, everyday actions that most people take for granted can be daunting. This FREE virtual* workshop, led by an Arthritis Society Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist will help you get a handle on things.
Attending this workshop will help you:
- Learn strategies to reduce symptoms and protect joints
- Practice simple daily exercises to manage pain and increase joint function
- Review various devices designed to ease stress on your hands
- Interact with others who share your condition and understand your experiences
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address.
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.