Have you been diagnosed with or suspect that you have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS) or Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD)? Then you may benefit from attending this free virtual workshop, led by an Arthritis Society physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
By attending this workshop, the objectives are for you to learn about:
- An overview of hypermobility and related concerns;
- Self-Management, including: Joint & ligament protection (posture, activity modification, braces & splints, footwear & orthotics), fatigue management, therapeutic exercise & physical activity, nutrition, emotional wellbeing, and skin management;
- Surgery, medicine, and other treatment options.
- You will receive resources to further assist you in managing your EDS/HSD
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ex 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).