This FREE interactive workshop*, designed for people with fibromyalgia and led by an Arthritis Society clinician will help you:
- Understand fibromyalgia and recommended treatment choices
- Learn evidence-based coping strategies
- Take an active role in the management of fibromyalgia
You will also be interacting with others who share your condition and understand your experiences.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today to register for this free session – 1.800.321.1433 ext. 3307
* requires computer/laptop/tablet, internet/Wi-Fi access and email address
* registrants must have a valid Ontario Health Card.
Closed captioning is available. Please let us know when registering if you would like us to enable this option for your session, or if any other accommodations are required.
ASL/LSQ interpretation is available on request with at least 2 days advanced notice.
Learn more about the Arthritis Rehabilitation and Education Program (AREP).