Understanding Arthritis and the Benefits of Healthy Eating: Learn more about arthritis and how your food choices may play a role in the management of your disease. Healthy eating tips, dietary fads and proper food choices that impact arthritis will be discussed during this free, two hour program. To register, call 902-429-7025 or email email@example.com.
- Thursday March 9th 2pm-4pm CHT – 16 Dentith Road, Spryfield
Arthritis Lifestyle Makeover Challenge (6-week program): Join us for this free, 6-week program featuring various members of your healthcare team to gain knowledge, skills and confidence to take control of your disease. To register call 902-429-7025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Begins Friday March 10th 10am-12pm at North-End Community Health, Halifax, 2103 Gottingen St (JBO) Program dates: March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 21 – NO class on April 14 due to Good Friday.
- Begins Tuesday, March 28th 10am to 12pm at Lions Club Kings Mutual Century Center, Berwick, NS (Program dates March 28, April 4, 11, 18, 25 and May 2)
Psoriatic Public Forum “Psoriatic: Inside and Out”: Featuring rheumatologist Dr. Trudy Taylor and dermatologist Dr. Richard Langley, this event will explore psoriatic arthritis inside and out! Sponsored by Celgene Canada. To register call 902-429-7025 or email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, March 22nd 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Juvenile Arthritis Family Day: This event is for children and their families who are living with Juvenile Arthritis to learn, support, network, grow and have some fun together. Dr. Elizabeth Stringer, pediatric rheumatologist will be presenting and engaging in discussions with parents while the children learn and have fun with graduate students from the IWK Pediatric Pain Centre. The families will have the opportunity to participate in a family swim at the end of the event. To register, or for more information, call 902-429-7025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, March 25th 1pm to 5pm Canada Games Center
Chronic Pain Management Workshop: This two-hour program will help you improve your understanding of chronic pain, introduce different coping methods and encourage you to take an active role in managing your pain. The program’s intention is to help those with chronic pain, as well as to teach family members, partners and friends how to support people with chronic pain. To register, call 902-429-7025 or online at email@example.com.
- Monday March 27th 10am-12pm, CHT – 6080 Young Street, Halifax