“Active Senior, Healthy Senior” at the Nova Scotia 55+ Games
The Arthritis Society will be participating in the ‘Active Senior, Healthy Senior’ health fair at the NS 55+ Games.
- Thursday, September 14th – 9am – 4pm at the Lunenburg County Lifestyle Center, 135 N Park Street, Bridgewater, NS
RBC Lecture Series, ‘Living with Arthritis’
- Monday, September 25th - 1:30pm to 3pm at the QEII RBC Theater – 1st floor of the Halifax Infirmary, Summer Street, Halifax.
Truro’s Senior Expo
- Thursday, September 28th – 9am-1pm at the Glengarry Best Western in Truro, NS from 9am to 1pm.
Understanding Arthritis and Managing Fatigue
Knowledge is power! Attend this two-hour program to get a better understanding of what arthritis is, how it affects your body and what techniques you can try to manage fatigue and live a more active live.
- Wednesday, October 18th 1:30pm to 3:30pm CHT 833 Sackville Dr. Sackville
- Wednesday, November 29th 1:30pm to 3:30pm CHT 16 Dentith Dr, Spryfield
Exercise Control Over Arthritis
Small steps can lead to major life changes! Join TAS for this free, two-hour program to learn why physical activity and exercise is an essential part of managing your disease and chronic pain.
- Wednesday, November 8th 1:30pm to 3:30pm CHT 833 Sackville Dr., Sackville
Understanding Arthritis and the Benefits of Healthy Eating
Learn more about arthritis and how your food choices may play a role in the management of your disease. Healthy eating tips, dietary fads and proper food choices that may impact arthritis will be discussed.
- Thursday, November 30th 1pm to 3pm CHT 58 Tacoma Dr. Dartmouth