This September, The Arthritis Society will be focusing on the relationship between Arthritis and work – as well as the impact for students, current options for people with OA and IA, and innovations that will help improve life for Canadians with Arthritis.
Highlights from the month include:
- Hands on for Arthritis: A three day event hosted at Massage Addict clinics across Canada. Book NOW to reserve your spot on September 23-25 and Massage Addict will donate $5 from each massage therapy session to The Arthritis Society!
- a report on the state of Arthritis and Work, plus a roundtable forum
- informational videos about biologics and biosimilars
- a variety of education articles and research profiles
- exciting awareness and partnership initiatives
These and many more activities will be taking place nationally and locally throughout the month, so to stay up to date on all our Arthritis Awareness events during the month of September, be sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and visit our website.