The Arthritis Society is the leading voice for people living with arthritis in Canada, and provides national and local expertise and commentary on arthritis issues. Through our nationwide network of experts, advocates and people living with arthritis, we can speak with authority on a wide range of topics as they relate to arthritis, including:
- arthritis and its management, including causes, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and therapy options
- chronic pain
- children who live with chronic illness
- autoimmune diseases
- depression and chronic disease
- research into arthritis and pain pathways
- access to care (including access to medication)
- occupational therapy
- social work
- …and many other related issues
Please reach out to your national or divisional contacts (listed below) for assistance in obtaining a quote or subject for your story.
A Life Changed - Contessa's Story
My life has taken a different direction with arthritis. As a wife and mother I will never give up. The disease must live with me.