Rheumatologists and Surgeons in NS

Arthritis Specialists & Orthopedic Surgeons

Depending on the stage of your arthritis and the type of arthritis you have, you may need to see a rheumatologist (a doctor who specializes in treating arthritis). Before you see a specialist, however, you will require a referral from your family doctor.

Here are our lists of rheumatologists and orthopaedic surgeons working in Nova Scotia:
Orthopedic Surgeons