Rheumatologists In Alberta & NWT

A Rheumatologist is an internist or pediatrician who is qualified by additional training and experience in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and other disease of the joints, muscles and bones.

To see a rheumatologist, you will need a referral from your family physician. A current list is available from the website of the Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, here.

College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta